reorder the letters to make tv programmes?
These programs vary from news to political, to documentaries, to variety programs, and to cultural, literary and religious programmes. Each of them tends to reach a sector of society, such as the family in general, and then narrows the angle of orientation to the age group, gender, or professions. It serves in three main areas:
These programs are broadcast at the appropriate times for them. The women’s program that is directed to housewives is usually in the morning time, that is, after completing household chores and before preparing lunch. As for youth programs, they are mostly in the early evening period because they are often at home during weekdays, and the best programs are programmed. In the so-called peak times, which are the times when most viewers are in front of television screens (mirna) in their homes. Therefore, the weekend programs differ from the course during the week.
The content of programs is also affected by various events, such as national, religious and emergency events. Most television programs vary during wars to give more space to field and political news and analysis.
hee reorder the letters to make tv programmes?
Steps to make a TV show
The TV program making process goes through three basic stages:
2. The production stage.
The first stage: the pre-production stage
It is the preparation period and site inspection, and includes the following elements:
1. Choosing and defining an idea: the most important of its elements is that it be new, innovative, attractive, simple, uncomplicated, touching reality, taking into account the values of society, and serving the goal.
2. Preparation: It includes informative and field research, listing all developments on the subject, and working to innovate what is new.
3. Preparing the work plan: it includes the main idea, program name, type, artistic template, presenters, guests, topics, paragraphs, duration, number of episodes, target audience, production schedule, general or detailed budget.
4. Writing the script: In it, the full form of the program is imagined with all its elements written on paper, just as if you see it on the screen, and it includes text, sound, image, effect, transition, and scene.
The second stage: the production stage
It is the actual implementation phase and includes:
1. Preparing the location, decoration, and determining the photographic cadres.
2. Planning, designing, and implementing lighting that contributes to building a visual scene, enriching the language of the program, and achieving its objectives.
3. Implementation of the photography process: It is the language of television in expressing the media or artistic message, and it is the art that attracts the viewer’s attention and controls his senses. Successful and distinguished photography aims to create an impressive and attractive vision of the subject of photography and the thing we are photographing, and not just identifying it or conveying its image. Because the program’s strength, enjoyment, and impact do not come from what we shoot, but how we shoot it.
4. In the implementation of the filming process, the director’s professionalism and charming touches in using visual language elements, to express the program’s message and objectives, stand out.
Example: shooting angle difference:
For example, the angle of capturing the image in the camera, with its height and low, give different meanings, for example: a. The low-angle shot of the person shows him taller, more majestic, and stronger, and enhances his control within the shot. B. The high-angle shot, where the camera is placed above the photographed person, shows him less than his natural size, and gives shades of weakness and defeat. And so it is with all the expressive visual language tools used in the television industry.
The third stage: post-production
In this phase, the following operations take place:
1. Offloading, cataloging, categorizing and selecting from footage.
2. Implementation of the montage, by collecting the required shots in a sequential context according to the scenario.
3. Record the text of the comment.
4. Record sound effects and soundtracks.
5. Audio mixing.
6. Using graphics, such as writing the names of the speakers.
It is noted that each of these elements has its own artistic and creative rules, and a distinctive performance language, that makes the difference between director and director, program and programme.